17-18/December Year End volunteer+Turkey event!! Christmas presents for Kids in Ishinomaki!
Volunteering work time
-December 17 (Sat) 8:30 to 15:30(Volunteer work)
-December 18(Sun) 8:00 to 15:30(Turkey event)
-Nadia will be arranging a bus to Ishinomaki if 30+ people join the trip
-You can also join the trip by other means of transportation
-NADIA provides accommodation at the HQ Ishinomaki.(For PLAN 1 & 2 participants only)
-Style: Japanese Style (futon mats are provided in shared rooms, but no futon cover, nor blanket, bring your own sleeping bag )
-It’s getting very clod in Ishinomaki, please bring warm blanket and clothes !
Participation PLANS (Please select one)
-PLAN 1: NADIA Bus + NADIA Accommodation
* Cost: 19.000 Yen per person
Includes: transportation by bus, 1 night accommodation, all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…) and turkey event participation
* Departure: From Shinjuku on December 16 (Fri) @ 23:00
* Arrival in Ishinomaki: on December 17 (Sat) @ 6:00AM
* Departure from Ishinomaki: on December 18 (Sun) @ 15:30
* Arrival in Tokyo: around 23:00 on December 18 (depending on traffic condition).
-PLAN 2: NADIA Accommodation ONLY
* Cost: 6,000 Yen/person
Includes: 1 night (SAT) or 2 nights (Arrival friday night), all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…) and turkey event participation
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki and between HQ and onsen. If we have extra seats in the bus, we can take you to the onsen for 500 yen.
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki for work at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg)
-PLAN 3: NADIA Work ONLY
* Cost: 4,000 yen per weekend
Includes: use of tools (Sacks, shovels, wheelbarrows, brushes, etc) and turkey event participation
* Accommodation: You MUST secure your own accommodation in advance. Beware that most hotels and Ryokans are fully occupied by working groups. NADIA will not be able to provide information on local accommodation. It is NOT possible to camp near the Minato-sho shelter.
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki and between Ishinomaki and your accommodation facility,
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg)
-Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in NADIA activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
-By registering, you understand and agree that Nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Follow instructions on our blog about what to wear and what equipment to bring: team-nadia.jp
– Do not forget to bring enough water or sports drinks!
– Please understand that we are charged in full for bus and accommodation cancellation and that NADIA doesn’t have the means to cover these costs. We will of course strive to lower these costs as much as possible by looking for replacement applicants. However, we ask you to agree on the following cancellation conditions:
* Transportation: 100% transportation fee will be charged for cancellation occurring less than 5 days before departure
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy!