NADIA Volunteering Work on November 5-6
Volunteering work time
-November 5 (Sat) 8:30 to 15:00
-November 6 (Sun) 8:30 to 13:00
Nadia proposes shared bus with “Association des Francais du Japon” which allows us to arrive at Ishinomaki Minato school on saturday morning. And takes us back to Tokyo on sunday leaving Ishinomaki 14:00, ETA Tokyo 22:00.
The price for round trip is 7500yen/person.
The payment for bus fee will be done on bus departure.
Meeting point:November 4 (Fri) 22:00 Kudanshita station exit 1
Attention:As they offer us the lowest price, the bus won’t take us to Onsen, we need to arrange taxi, which probably costs 3000 yen for one way. We can spread the cost with other volunteers.
-NADIA provides accommodation at the HQ Ishinomaki.(For PLAN 1 and PLAN 2)
-Style: Japanese Style (futon mats are provided in shared rooms, but no futon cover, nor blanket, bring your own sleeping bag )
Attention: It’s getting very cold at Ishinomaki, especially during the night, so please make sure to bring warm pajamas and warm futon.
Participation PLANS (Please select one)
-PLAN 2: NADIA Accommodation ONLY
* Cost: 4,000 Yen/person
Includes: 1 night (SAT) or 2 nights (Arrival friday night)
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki and between HQ and onsen.
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki for work at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg)
-PLAN 3: NADIA Work ONLY
* Cost: 2,000 yen per weekend
Includes: use of tools (Sacks, shovels, wheelbarrows, brushes, etc)
* Accommodation: You MUST secure your own accommodation in advance. Beware that most hotels and Ryokans are fully occupied by working groups. NADIA will not be able to provide information on local accommodation.
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki and between Ishinomaki and your accommodation facility,
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg)
-Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in NADIA activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
-By registering, you understand and agree that Nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Follow instructions on our blog about what to wear and what equipment to bring: team-nadia.jp
– Do not forget to bring enough water or sports drinks!
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy!