7-8/January new year Volunteer work at Oshika and Ryokan at Oshika
NADIA Volunteering Work at Oshika on January 7(Sat) and 8(Sun)
(Sunday work can be near HQ, depending on their needs)
Dates: Volunteering work time
-January 7 (Sat) 8:30 to 15:30
-January 8 (Sun) 8:00 to 15:30
-Nadia will be arranging a bus to Oshika if more than 10 people join the trip
-You can also join the trip by other means of transportation
-NADIA coordinate accommodation a Ryokan at Oshika.(For PLAN 1 & 2 participants only)
-Style: Generally Japanese Style, shared room with 2-5 peoples. Participation PLANS (Please select one)
-PLAN 1: NADIA Bus +Ryokan at Oshika
* Cost: 26.000 Yen per person Includes: transportation by bus, 1 night accommodation with dinner/breakfast, and all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…),
* Departure: From Shinjuku on January 6(Fri) @ 23:00
* Arrival at HQ: on January 7(Sat) @ 6:00AM
* Change clothes and getting ready for work at HQ, and leaving for Oshika around 07:30 * Departure from Ishinomaki: on January 8 (Sun) @ 15:30 * Arrival in Tokyo: around 23:00 on December 18 (depending on traffic condition).
-PLAN 2: Ryokan at Oshika
* Cost: 10,000 Yen/person Includes: 1 night accommodation at ryokan diner/Breakfast, all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…)
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Oshika
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 6:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg) or, Oshika volunteer center at 08:30 on saturday morning -PLAN 3: NADIA Work ONLY
* Cost: 2,000 yen per weekend Includes: use of tools (Sacks, shovels, wheelbarrows, brushes, etc)
* Accommodation: You MUST secure your own accommodation in advance. Beware that most hotels and Ryokans are fully occupied by working groups. NADIA will not be able to provide information on local accommodation.
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Oshika and between Ishinomaki and your accommodation facility,
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 6:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg), or, 08;30 at Oshika volunteer center
-Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in NADIA activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
-By registering, you understand and agree that Nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Follow instructions on our blog about what to wear and what equipment to bring: team-nadia.jp
– Do not forget to bring enough water or sports drinks!
– Please understand that we are charged in full for bus and accommodation cancellation and that NADIA doesn’t have the means to cover these costs. We will of course strive to lower these costs as much as possible by looking for replacement applicants. However, we ask you to agree on the following cancellation conditions:
* Transportation: 100% transportation fee will be charged for cancellation occurring less than 5 days before departure
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy! NADIA Team