17/07/2015 - 20/07/2015
14:00 - 11:00
Bus meeting point
– Check your volunteer insurance
– The volunteer insurance is valid from April 1 until March 31, no matter when it was issued
– nadia can organize the insurance for you (see form below)
– Otherwise check here http://www.fukushihoken.co.jp/
Volunteering work time
– July 18 (Sat) 8:30 to 16:00
– July 19 (Sun) 8:30 to 16:00
– nadia will arrange a bus to Ishinomaki if enough volunteers join
– You can also join the trip by other means of transportation
– nadia provides accommodation (For PLAN 1 & 2 participants only)
– Style: Generally Japanese Style (futon mats are provided in shared rooms, but no futon cover, nor blanket, bring your own sleeping bag as well as futon sheets )
Participation PLANS (Please select one)
– PLAN 1: nadia Bus + nadia Accommodation
* Cost: 10,000 JPY/person
Includes: transportation by bus, 2 nights accommodation, 2 lunches (Breakfast & dinner are not included), onsen on Saturday and Sunday evening, and all the tools needed to work
* Departure: From Shinjuku on Friday @ 23:00
* Arrival in Ishinomaki: on Saturday @ 8:00AM
* Departure from Ishinomaki: on Monday @ 9:00
* Arrival in Tokyo: Monday afternoon (depending on traffic condition).
– PLAN 2: nadia Accommodation ONLY
* Cost: 5,000 JPY/person
Includes: 2 nights accommodation, 2 lunches (Breakfast & dinner are not included), Onsen on Saturday and Sunday evening, and all the tools needed to work
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki, nadia Headquarter on Saturday morning, transportation to Onsen on Saturday and Sunday night and for transportation from Ishinomaki back home. If we have extra seats in the bus, we can take you between onsen and nadia Headquarter.
* Meeting point: at nadia Headquarter for work at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning (details to be provided after registration).
– PLAN 3: nadia Work ONLY
* Cost: 2,500 JPY/person
Includes: use of tools and 2 lunches.
* Accommodation: You must secure your own accommodation in advance. Beware that most hotels and Ryokans are fully occupied by working groups. nadia will not be able to provide information on local accommodation. It is not possible to camp near the Minato-sho shelter.
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki,
* Meeting point: nadia Headquarter in Ishinomaki for work at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning (details to be provided after registration).
– Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in nadia activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
– By registering, you understand and agree that nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Follow instructions on our blog about what to wear and what equipment to bring: team-nadia.jp
– Do not forget to bring enough water or sports drinks on working site!
– Please understand that we are charged in full for bus cancellation and that nadia doesn’t have the means to cover these costs. We will of course strive to lower these costs as much as possible by looking for replacement applicants. However, we ask you to agree on the following cancellation conditions:
* Transportation: 100% transportation fee will be charged for cancellation occurring less than 5 days before departure
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate (this time allowed for joining the kids festival)
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy!
Bookings are closed for this event. / 申し訳ございませんが，今回の活動の登録は締め切りました。