Sorry – Full – Stay posted for the next trip!
Featuring this time: “Nadia One Year” – Stay at Nadia Headquarter! Heavy work expected! Very reasonable fees thanks to donators who support our activities. Limited seats!
Dates: Volunteering work time
– March 24 (Sat) 8:30 to 15:30
– March 25 (Sun) 8:00 to 15:00
– Nadia will be arranging a bus to Ishinomaki if more than 10 people join the trip
– You can also join the trip by other means of transportation
– NADIA offers accommodation at NADIA Headquarter.(For PLAN 1 & 2 participants only)
– Style: Generally Japanese Style, futon mats are available at HQ, but please bring own winter sleeping bag and sheets.
Participation PLANS (Please select one)
-PLAN 1: NADIA Bus +Stay at HQ
* Cost: 10.000 Yen per person Includes: transportation by bus, 1 night accommodation at HQ with sat&sun lunch, onsen access on saturday evening and all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…),
* Departure: From Shinjuku on March 23(Fri) @ 23:00
* Arrival at HQ: on March 24(Sat) @ 6:00AM
– PLAN 2: HQ Stay
* Cost: 2,000 Yen/person Includes: 1 night accommodation at HQ with sat&sun lunch, onsen access on saturday evening, and all the tools needed to work (sacks, shovels, crowbars, brushes…)
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg)
– PLAN 3: NADIA Work ONLY
* Cost: Free. Includes: use of tools (Sacks, shovels, wheelbarrows, brushes, etc)
* Accommodation: You MUST secure your own accommodation in advance. Beware that most hotels and Ryokans are fully occupied by working groups. NADIA will not be able to provide information on local accommodation.
* Transportation: please manage your own transportation between Tokyo and Ishinomaki and between Ishinomaki and your accommodation facility,
* Meeting point: NADIA Headquarters in Ishinomaki at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning: 〒986-0015 宮城県石巻市吉野町2丁目 1-26 石巻水産ビル(Miyagi-Ken, Ishinomaki-shi, Yoshinocho, 2-1-26, Suisan Bldg),
– Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in NADIA activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
– By registering, you understand and agree that Nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Follow instructions on our blog about what to wear and what equipment to bring: team-nadia.jp
– Do not forget to bring enough water or sports drinks!
– Please understand that we are charged in full for bus and accommodation cancellation and that NADIA doesn’t have the means to cover these costs. We will of course strive to lower these costs as much as possible by looking for replacement applicants. However, we ask you to agree on the following cancellation conditions:
* Transportation: 100% transportation fee will be charged for cancellation occurring less than 5 days before departure
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy! NADIA Team