16/11/2013 - 17/11/2013
14:00 - 13:00
Bus meeting point
We have a short notice trip based on a request to help the same Ekiden (long-distance relay running race) as last year up in Ishinomaki on November 17. This will be a one day trip only, leaving on Saturday night and coming back on Sunday evening.
Activities are serving food and drinks, traffic control, baggage handling etc. all related to the Ekiden event.
Volunteering work time
– November 17 (Sun) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– nadia will arrange a bus to Ishinomaki – seats are limited.
– overnight in the bus.
– PLAN 1: nadia Bus
* Cost: 5,000 JPY/person
Includes: transportation by bus, 1 lunch (breakfast & dinner are not included)
* Departure: From Shinjuku on Saturday @ 11:00 p.m.
* Arrival in Ishinomaki: on Sunday @ 8:00 a.m.
* Departure from Ishinomaki: on Sunday @ 3:00 p.m.
* Arrival in Tokyo: around 10:00 p.m. on Sunday (depending on traffic condition).
– Volunteering insurance is MANDATORY to participate in nadia activities. Please refer to our blog for information on how to get volunteering insurance: team-nadia.jp
– By registering, you understand and agree that nadia will not bear responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur during transportation, as well as during volunteering work.
– Please understand that we are charged in full for bus cancellation and that nadia doesn’t have the means to cover these costs. We will of course strive to lower these costs as much as possible by looking for replacement applicants. However, we ask you to agree on the following cancellation conditions:
* Transportation: 100% transportation fee will be charged for cancellation occurring less than 5 days before departure
Personal information policy:
– Your personal information will stay confidential and will be used only for coordination purposes.
Age of participants
– Participants must be 20 years old and up
* 18 to 19 years old need parental signature
* 15 to 17 years old need to be accompanied with parents
* 0 to 14 years old = not allowed to participate
Thank you in advance for your precious help and energy!
Bookings are closed for this event. / 申し訳ございませんが，今回の活動の登録は締め切りました。